1. Your university plans to offer students cash rewards for high performance in one of following activities: Volunteer service, Athletic achievement, Academic performance. Choose one and explain why you think it deserves to be rewarded.
2. What do you think is the biggest challenge for a student when they study and how to solve that challenge?
3. Describe how people's lives changed in your country. Explain why this change is important.
4. 一些现在的火车专门设有安静车厢 where passengers are not allowed to speak loudly and use cell phones, laptops or other mobile devices that produce loud sounds. 你觉得这是个好主意吗？Explain why or why not.
5. Talk about one of the characteristics your country has which you consider unique and different from other countries.
6. Which of the following three activities do you like to join in for volunteer work, doing activities with children, planning in garden, or community cleaning ups? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer
7. Your friend asks your advice about how to spend the big sum of money he suddenly acquired. What suggestions would you give him to spend that money? Explain why. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
8. people have a lot of ways to make friends. What do you think is a good way to make good friends?
9. What is your opinion on the following statement: students should be allowed to take snacks and beverage into classrooms?
10. Which one do you think has much more impact in reducing the environmental contamination. Government, organizations or individuals.
11. Among your family members，有没有那么一个人和家里其他人的性格行为特别不一样的，描述一下
12. Among the following professions, which do you think is the most important to a city? Police officer, building designer or transport worker.
13. what do you think about the fact that? "robots finish a lot of tasks for human beings." what is your opinion. Use specific reasons and details to support your response.
14. Which of the following do you think is the most effective way of learning? Studying from textbooks; thinking and discussing in groups; reading articles written by others.
15. Which of the following do you think the school should build to improve student life? 1. swimming pool 2. cafeteria 3. Xxx
16. Which subject do you want to learn most: science history, art history or history of the world in the 20th century?
17. In every culture, there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish it still popular.
18. talk about a social problem or issue your country is facing currently.
19. How do you usually reward yourself after hard work?
20. If you are a teacher of a tutor group and you are going to take students to a study trip, where would you take them to? A science museum; A local farm; Or a theatre performance?