1. what is the one style of clothing that students in your school tend to wear? 为什么喜欢这种风格的衣服Include specific reasons and details in your response.
2. Talk about a volunteer work you enjoy doing, explain why you enjoy it in details.
3. Describe an occasion in your country where people give gifts to each other and the kind of gift that's common.
4. Everyday people talk about environmental protection. Name one thing we can do to save our world.
5. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish it still popular.
6. Is it important to be polite and have good manners?
7. Which of the following three do you think is the most important for a great working environment? Friendly coworkers, flexible hours or a helpful boss?
8. How do you usually reward yourself after hard work?
9. Imagine the situation where you can't use computer or have no access to internet for a month. How will your life be different? Use details and examples to explain.
10. If you were making a donation, which of the follow organizations would you be making your donation to? Environmental protection group, city library, or animal shelter?
11. Describe a character in a book，movie or TV program that deeply impressed you. Explain why you like this character. Include reasons and details to support your response.
12. If one of your friends is always late for events and appointments,你会给他一些什么建议来帮助他变得更守时？
13. Talk about a kind of music you enjoy the least, explain why you don't like it.
14. 一些现在的火车专门设有安静车厢 where passengers are not allowed to speak loudly and use cell phones, laptops or other mobile devices that produce loud sounds. 你觉得这是个好主意吗？Explain why or why not.
15. 学生们需要在期末的时候 evaluate their professors吗？
16. Which of the following classes would you like to take: 1) history of science; 2) art history; 3) science of the 20th century?
17. describe one experience that your friend disappointed you and how you reacted to it.
18. talk about a social problem or issue your country is facing currently.
19. Your university plans to offer students cash rewards for high performance in one of following activities: Volunteer service, Athletic achievement, Academic performance. Choose one and explain why you think it deserves to be rewarded.
20. What is the best way for parents to help their children succeed in school? Use details and examples to explain your answer.